CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

it's ya girl!

it's ya girl!
the original gizz-a-nator

Friday, April 17, 2009

no school for me today...

so...for some odd reason unbeknownst to me,
my power went out yesterday and,
with me being the lazy fuck that i am,
i didn't fix my alarm until, like,
two seconds before i went to bed,
when my eyes were hardly open and i couldn't even see straight.
i set my alarm for 6 o'clock PM instead of AM.
(hahahaha...)

so yea...i didn't wake up...until, like, 7:50,
which is when my first class starts.
(hahahaha again...)

BEEN missed my bus.
mom couldn't get me.
no car available to me.
so i stayed home.

and now i'm laying on the couch,
bored as FUCK,
super full from eating a bowl of cold, nutty oatmeal,
(oatmeal shouldn't taste nutty)
and a plate of eggs.
why did i eat so much?
i have no fucking idea.
but now i'm about to either throw up or pass out.
:x

and i feel gassy.
:(
damn eggs...

0 comments: